On this page
Configuring Disaster Redirect
In the event that there is loss of dial tone on all SmartVoice lines, calls can be forwarded through the Disaster Redirect feature located in the group admin user portal. Remember that Auto Attendants/Hunt Groups will always work as they are not housed onsite.
You can do this by logging into http://smartvoice.shawbusiness.ca with your group admin credentials.
- Select the Disaster Redirect tab.
- Enter the redirect numbers into the phones you wish to redirect.
- Click "Save" at the bottom.
- Your screen will differ from the image above. The “User ID”, “Name” and “Number” will auto populate with all the members within your group and cannot be changed
- Once numbers are entered into the “Redirect number” field, there is no further intervention needed in the event of a no dial tone situation.
- If a caller experiences no dial tone for any reason the call will be forwarded to the redirect number.
- If you need to change the redirect number follow the same steps listed above.