- Navigate to http://shawhosting.ca
- Under Hosting section
- Enter username (email address you used to sign up for hosting)
- Enter password
- Click 'Log in'
Add User Names
You can create new login profiles to add access for other users to manage domains via the hosting portal.
- Login into hosting portal.
- Select 'Users'from the drop down on the top right corner.
- Enter a 'Username' or 'Email Address'.
- Enter a 'Password'.
- Enter 'First' & 'Last' name.
- Select the 'Access Level'.
- Press 'Save'.
This section allows you to easily create users and manage the users' permission on what they can access in the portal. These features can be disabled or enabled for each user:
You can change the following from this section:
Change domain password
Password to access customer portal or use FTP manager.
- Username/Email address
- Language Preferences