We can help you find the best solutions for your business.
Keeping our customers informed on our response to COVID-19
To our valued Shaw Business customers,
In these uncertain times, I wanted to personally reach out to you to let you know Shaw Business is taking COVID-19 extremely seriously and has put measures in place to ensure continuity for our customers.
We also understand that during these times your business needs may change, and we are here to help support and ensure you and your teams stay connected.
Our plans to support businesses
As an organization, our customers’ and employees’ connectivity and safety remain our top priorities. We have a team of dedicated professionals who are working tirelessly to manage our network and ensure continuity for your business. We have implemented contingency plans and updated policies and procedures to ensure we are meeting your needs.
- Shaw has initiated a Business Continuity Planning team and an Emergency Operating Committee. These teams are closely monitoring our network and systems to ensure optimal performance and that a robust plan is in place to mitigate impacts from increased connectivity demands.
- Our Shaw Business Emergency Response Management Team is closely monitoring and reviewing the changing situation and in constant contact with the rest of the organization to ensure we quickly put new procedures in place and have the answers to respond to questions and concerns from our customers.
- Internally, we have expanded our work-from-home program ensuring team members have the tools needed to work and collaborate remotely and ensure our customers can continue to reach us for support.
Our plans to support the community
As always, the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities is Shaw’s top priority. We are committed to following the guidance and advice from the Health Canada, the World Health Organization, and our provincial health agencies.
We have put the following measures in place to accommodate and protect our people:
- We have prohibited corporate travel outside of Canada and restricted all non-essential work-related travel.
- For team members returning who are from international travel or feeling unwell we have requested that they self-isolate based on the recommendations from provincial health agencies.
- In all our business centres, retail locations and offices, we have updated our procedures to include more rigorous cleaning and added additional sanitization stations.
- All technicians and front-line agents are also equipped with updated sanitization and safety products.
We are here to help
We know that your business needs are changing rapidly, and you need flexible technology. Our commitment to delivering seamless connectivity solutions remains unchanged and we are here to help ensure your business is equipped with the right information and tools to stay connected.
We understand your business connectivity is critical, which is why we want to ensure your needs are met.
On behalf of our entire team at Shaw Business, please let us know what we can do to help.
President, Business, Brand and Communications
Shaw Communications Inc.