Disabling your touchscreen
It's highly recommended to disable the VVX 500/600 series touchscreen prior to cleaning to avoid activating phone functions while cleaning your screen.
- Select 'Settings' > 'Basic' > 'Screen Clean' (option 8), and touchscreen will be disabled.
- Press any key on the phone console to enable the touchscreen again.
Cleaning your touchsceen
- Use a clean, dry, microfiber cloth, the kind you would use to clean glass surfaces to wipe your touchscreen.
- Dampen the cloth cloth with a 50:50 solution of Isopropyl alcohol & water.
- Always use the dampened cloth to apply the solution, never apply solution directly to your phone, which could seep inside the screen or stain the phone.
- Never use other chemicals to clean the touchscreen.