Microsoft 365 delivered by Shaw Business offers your business the flexibility to collaborate, boost productivity and reduce costs. Use this guide to get the most out of your Microsoft Office 365 subscription.
|Microsoft 365 is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS.|
- Contact us if you have questions about your Microsoft 365 subscription or need technical support.
- Questions about what is included in your Microsoft 365 subscription? Compare bundle features on Work smart and collaborate with Microsoft apps
Are you the administrator for your Shaw Business Microsoft 365 subscription?
Visit Managing Microsoft 365 subscription to learn how to manage your adminstrator account through the online portal.
Logging in to the Microsoft 365 portal
Are you a new Microsoft 365 subscriber logging in for the first time?
- Visit portal.office.com.
- Enter your domain email address.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password (provided by your Microsoft 365 adminstrator).
- Select Yes on the Stay Signed in? prompt so next time you login in your browser will remember your credentials.
- Select Can't access your account?
- Enter your email address and follow the prompts.
Getting Started with Microsoft Outlook
Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
The above videos introduce you to some of the most popular apps. To become a master subcribe to Microsoft 365 on YouTube.