Whether you are looking to swap or upgrade your Shaw Business equipment or simply need to return some equipment to us, we have made it easy. You can return it safely via direct mail by following these instructions.
As we continue to navigate the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we've had to make some adjustments to the way we run our business to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and customers. As we slowly reopen select retail locations, we ask that you do not attempt to return equipment to any Shaw office or building in person and follow these simple guidelines below.
We need to authorize any equipment returns so make sure you Contact us first to let us know it's coming back before you generate a label.
In the below scenarios we would request you Contact us to arrange for pickup.
If your Shaw Business equipment is not easily accessible (IE equipment is mounted on the ceiling),
If you have any the following products:
- Smart Products
If you need a return label
If your return shipping label was missing in your self-connect package, or the code has expired, follow the steps below to create a shipping label.
- Go to the Print a Return Label form on the Canada Post website.
- Enter the Canada Post Return ID Number: PR370017.
- Enter contact information, address and account number.
- Click Continue.
- Click Get Label.
- You will receive an email with a QR code.
- Print the return label. If you do not have a printer, you can show the QR code at Canada Post and they can print the return label for you.
Note: QR codes expire after 30 days, printed labels do not expire
Mailing the equipment
- Use any available box to pack up your equipment.
- Be sure to include all power cables
- Attach the printed return label to the front of the box.
- If you don't have a printer, show the QR code at Canada Post so they can generate a label.
- Drop it off at any Canada Post outlet or mailbox.
Hang on to the tracking number until your return shipment has been delivered to Shaw Business. This will make it easier to find in the event your item gets lost during shipment.
Note: If equipment has not been received by Shaw Business within 30 days of cancellation, the appropriate un-returned equipment charges will be applied.