Learn how to manage your Shaw Business Enterprise payments through My Shaw Enterprise. View invoices, set up automatic payments and review your data usage all online.
Register for My Shaw Enterprise
Registering for My Shaw Enterprise is easy! Once registered you can:
- Pay your invoice online
- Set up Auto Payments
- Add multiple accounts
- Add additional Shaw IDs
- View past and current bills for all of your accounts.
- View usage by city or service
- Visit https://enterprise.my.shaw.ca
- Select Register now.
- Enter any valid email address (You will not be able to use the same email account for your existing My Shaw account).
- Create a password (must include 8-64 characters, an upper & lowercase letter, and one number).
- Enter account number.
- Enter the Account Security Number for your account.
- New customers: will receive a Welcome email that includes account number and security number.
- Existing customer: If you don't know your security number contact us.
- Complete the activation link sent to your email.
Add additional accounts & secondary Shaw IDs
- Select My Profile from the top bar.
- Add additional accounts under My Accounts (security code required for each account).
- Add secondary My Shaw IDs under the My Shaw IDs section
- An activation email will be sent to this address.
- Up to 4 secondary Shaw IDs can be registered to the Primary Account
- Shaw IDs already active on another account cannot be linked.
- Business name can be updated along with the registered Shaw ID.
- TIP: Should be in relation to the business for easier identification, an example would be: 32 Ave Location, or McDonalds 32
Switching between accounts
- Navigate to the current Shaw ID on the top right bar.
- Click the drop down menu and select the account name from the drop down list.
- Select My Bills on the top bar.
- Your current Invoice is listed under Account Overview.
- Past invoices are located under Account History and can be downloaded as pdfs.
- Navigate to the My Usage drop down and select by service or city.
- Select either the service or city associated to the account under the Please Choose drop down.
- Enter a data range.
- Select either Sustained or Metered.
To make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments select My Profile.
One time payment
- Select Make a Payment from Account Overview.
- Enter payment amount (can be any amount or full invoice amount).
- Select payment method
- Enter your credit card information.
- If you paid via credit card before and wish to pay with the same credit card select the saved card or choose the New Credit Card option.
- Enter an email address for a receipt (optional).
- Select Pay Now.
By default funds are withdrawn on the 7th of the month. Contact Shaw Business Enterprise if you need this changed.
- Select Set up Auto Payments from Account Overview.
- Enter credit card information.
- Add an email address for a reciept (optional).
- Save your changes.
Auto Payments should now show as Active.
Unsubscribe from auto payments
Once auto-payments are active, you can cancel anytime by selecting the Unsubscribe link under Account Overview. Your credit card information will remain on your profile ready for when you want to subscribe again.