Shaw Business invoices for Enterprise business are identified by 1-5 digit account numbers. Use these guidelines for managing your billing and payments online through My Shaw Enterprise.
About your invoice
Shaw Business mails a condensed environmentally friendly invoice at the beginning of each month. This summary invoice does not contain all of your service details. Full invoice details and billing history is available 24/7/365 through My Shaw Enterprise.
Your first invoice will contain:
- Prorated monthly recurring charges for the current month based on the date your service was installed (e.g. June 10-30)
- Usage charges for the current month, if applicable (June 10-30)
- Advance monthly recurring charges for the next month (July 1-31)
- One-time charges such as installation or wiring charges, if applicable
Future monthly invoices will contain:
- Usage charges for the current month, if applicable (Jul 1-31)
- Advance monthly recurring charges for the next month (Aug 1-31)
Arrange for pre-authorized payments:
Contact us via email or call 1-866-244-7474.
Contact us at 1-877-742-9249.
As a Shaw Business customer, we make it easy for you to pay your bill. Discover the multiple, convenient options for paying your bill. All invoices are due upon receipt. Payment options include:
- Electronic payments through your financial institution which includes online banking, wire transfer and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- In-person through a teller at your financial institution
- Calling in a credit card or arranging for pre-authorized payments by calling 1-866-244-7474 and selecting option 3, then option 1
- Mailing in a cheque
- OR Couriered to your closest retail location
Get the full details on the following articles: