Discover how to set up and access My Shaw—your central location for managing all your accounts and services. Create your My Shaw account today!
My Shaw overview
About My Shaw
- My Shaw allows you to manage all your accounts and services in a centralized location.
- Enjoy quick access to your company’s billing information, phone features, Internet data usage and more.
- It’s mobile-ready and compatible with most devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Secure your account with a private email address you can access for your Shaw ID login—it can be from any email provider.
- Sign in and manage multiple linked accounts with a single My Shaw ID.
- Simplify access sharing with up to 20 unique My Shaw IDs for business accounts—each protected by two-factor authentication.
- While My Shaw works well in Safari, Firefox and Edge, we recommend using the most recent version of Google Chrome for the best experience. If any features in My Shaw don't load properly, update your browser, update and restart your computer and then try again. If the issue persists, contact Technical Support.
How to register for My Shaw
To begin using My Shaw, you must create a Shaw ID. This allows you to sign into My Shaw, access Rogers WiFi Hotspots (previously known as Shaw Go WiFi) and more. If you're registering for the first time, you'll need the following:
- Your Shaw account number
- Your postal code
- An email address
- Visit my.shaw.ca and select Create a Shaw ID.
- Set up your Shaw ID using a private email address that you have access to—it can be from any email provider.
- Enter the required account information.
- Check your email and select the Activate Now link in the message to activate your Shaw ID (you must complete the activation within 48 hours).
- Your Shaw ID is now active. Access your My Shaw account by selecting Continue.
Add additional Shaw IDs
Business accounts can have up to 20 unique My Shaw IDs, making it easier for multiple people to access the account. This allows authorized employees to sign in with their own Shaw ID to view and manage their bill. Each My Shaw ID is protected by two-factor authentication.
- Select My Profile.
- Go to the My Shaw ID section.
- Select Add Shaw ID.
- A security code is sent to the primary Shaw ID either through SMS or email (depending on how two-step verification was set up for the primary Shaw ID).
- Enter the security code.
- Enter the email address to send an invitation to create a My Shaw ID.
- The recipient has 48 hours to select the link in the email, add their email address and create a password to accept the invitation.
- They can choose a different email address from the email used for the invitation.
- The person receiving the invitation will get an activation email. They have 48 hours to select the link in the email to activate their new My Shaw ID automatically.
- Enable 2-Step Verification in My Shaw.
- Alternatively, the new user will be prompted to set it up during their first visit.
How to recover your My Shaw credentials
If you can't remember your sign in details or what you're trying to enter isn't working, follow these steps to get your credentials sorted out.
- Visit My Shaw.
- Select on Forgot your Shaw ID or password.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm that you are not a robot.
- Select Retrieve Shaw ID or Reset password.
- Check your email for a message with instructions to reset your password.
For your security, you can’t reuse passwords when resetting the password for your My Shaw account.