Discover how to create and access My Shaw, which is your central location to review and manage everything you do with Shaw. Create a My Shaw account today!
My Shaw Overview
Key points about My Shaw
- My Shaw is a website that allows you to manage one or more Shaw accounts and services.
- My Shaw gives you quick access to your company’s billing information, phone features, Internet data usage, and more.
- My Shaw is mobile-ready, with all features formatted for any device, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- Your Shaw ID login email address should be a private email address that you have access to. It can be from any email provider.
- Login and manage multiple linked accounts with one My Shaw ID.
- Business accounts can have up to twenty unique My Shaw ID's to simplify account access sharing. Each My Shaw ID login is protected by two-factor authentication.
- My Shaw should works well in Safari, Firefox, and Edge, but for best results, use the most recent version Google Chrome. If features in My Shaw don't load properly, update your browser, update your computer, restart, and then try again. If something still doesn't work, contact Technical Support.
How to register for My Shaw
- If you're registering for the first time, you'll need the following:
- Your Shaw account number
- Your postal code
- An email address
- Visit my.shaw.ca and select Create a Shaw ID to get started.
- You'll be asked to set up your Shaw ID, which should be a private email address that you have access to. It can be from any email provider.
- Enter your account information as asked for.
- You will receive an email. Click the Activate Now link in the message to activate your Shaw ID. (Note: Activation must be done within 48 hours.)
- Your Shaw ID is now active. Click Continue to My Shaw.
Add additional Shaw IDs
Business accounts can have up to twenty unique My Shaw IDs to simplify account access sharing. This will allow authorized employees to login with their own Shaw ID to view and manage bill payments. Each My Shaw ID login is protected by two-factor authentication.
- Click on My Profile (top left of the page).
- Scroll down to the My Shaw ID section.
- Click Add Shaw ID.
- Watch for the security code that is sent to the primary Shaw ID either through SMS or email (this will depend on how two-step verification was set up for the primary Shaw ID).
- Enter the security code.
- Enter the email address to send an invite to create a My Shaw ID.
- The recipient has 48 hours to click the link in the email where they can add their email address and create a password.
- Note: they can choose a different email address, rather than using the email address used for the invite.
- The invitee will receive an activation email to their chosen email address. They will have 48 hours to click the link. Once the link is clicked the new My Shaw ID will be automatically activated.
- 2-Step Verifaction can now be set up in My Shaw or alternatively, when the new user logins for the first time they will be prompted to set it up.
Forgot your My Shaw information to sign in?
If you can't remember your sign in details or what you're trying to enter isn't working, follow these steps to get your credentials sorted out.
- Visit the My Shaw sign in page.
- Click on Shaw ID.
- Click on Forgot your Shaw ID or password (both links do same thing).
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click Reset password.
- Check your email for a message with instructions to reset your password.