McAfee Multi Access apps are included with a subscription to Shaw Business Cyber Protect. McAfee software can be removed from your business devices at any time. This article provides a walk-through on how to remove McAfee Multi Access apps from PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices. Note: Uninstalling McAfee software does not cancel your subscription to Cyber Protect. If you'd like to unsubscribe, please contact us and speak with an agent.
Uninstall from Windows
The quickest way to remove all McAfee software from your Windows PC is to use the McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool. Note: This will remove McAfee Total Protection, WebAdvisor, and True Key software from your computer.
Follow the guide below to remove individual components separately:
McAfee Total Protection:
If you want to remove McAfee Total Protection but keep WebAdvisor refer to McAfee's uninstall video and follow the steps shown.
If you just want to remove McAfee WebAdvisor and keep McAfee Total Protection, visit Uninstall WebAdvisor and follow the steps shown.
Uninstall from Mac
- To make sure that the McAfee browser plug-in is removed correctly, close your browsers (Safari and Chrome) before continuing to Step 2.
- In your Dock, find and open the Applications folder.
- Double-click the McAfee Internet Security Uninstaller.
- Click Continue.
- Type your administrator password and click OK.
- Click Finish.
Uninstall from iOS or Android
- Open the McAfee Mobile Security app.
- Tap the menu in the top right corner
- Scroll down and tap Uninstall, then tap OK.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.