Have questions about Business Webmail preferences?
How can I create an email signature?
- To create an email signature:
- Select Preferences
- Select Signatures from within Mail Preferences.
- Add a signature title, write and format your email signature, and click Add.
Your new signature will now appear on your List of Signatures.
Can I use HTML in my signature?
- Yes. You can set up signatures using HTML.
How can I set a default email signature on my outgoing emails?
- Yes, you can set the default signature by selecting the star next to the title of your preferred signature. When composing a new email, there will be a drop-down of all of your available signatures so you can select an alternative signature if desired.
Can I see my data usage or disk space used?
- Yes, under Preferences select Data Usage to view the disk space used and remaining, as well as a breakdown by inbox folder.
How can I set up an auto-reply message to respond to incoming messages while I’m absent?
- In 'Preferences' select Auto Reply and input a title, start and end date, any conditions, and the content of your message, and hit Save.
Can I change my 'Reply-to' address?
- Yes, by selecting alias emails linked to your account. Go to Preferences > Advanced and select an email from the drop-down options in the 'Reply-to' field.
- *Your domain's administrator can create alias emails within the hosting portal *
How can I change my 'From' address?
- You can select from alias emails linked to your account. In Webmail, go to 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' and select an email from the 'From' field's drop-down options.
What is the limit for adding email addresses and domains in Whitelist and Blacklist?
- There is no limit to the number of emails or domains you can add in whitelist and blacklist.
What does 'Allow desktop notifications' under 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' mean?
- This turns on browser notifications that alerts a user that they have received a new email. Webmail must be logged in and open in the browser for users to receive notifications.
What file format is supported by the “Upload a sound file” for new mail (under Preferences > Advanced support)?
- Uploading sound files supports mp3 and wav files.
What is 'Accounts' under the Preference tab?
- Account lets you add external email accounts to receive all your emails in one place.
I don't see 'Accounts' as an option in Preferences.
- *This feature is only available with certain hosting plans. Confirm with your domain administrator whether this is available to you. *
Does the 'Accounts' tab support IMAP? If so, will added email accounts contribute to my usage data?
- Yes. The Accounts tab supports IMAP and any emails added will contribute to your usage data. In this scenario, your external mail data will be downloaded.
Is there a limit on the number of emails I can add to my inbox from other platforms, such as Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo?
- No. There is no limit on the number of configured emails added to your inbox.