Learn more about using Shaw Hosting Webmail including how to access your Webmail and how to retrieve and send email messages. Check out our Shaw Hosting Webmail FAQs.
About Shaw Hosting Webmail
Did you know? Additional support resources are available to you through your Webmail interface's 'Support Center' section? This is found in the drop-down menu under your name in the top right corner.
Log in to your Webmail account at webmail.shawhosting.ca (or webmail.yourdomain.com) using your full email address and password.
Upon your first login, you will be presented with an interactive tour pop-up window, highlighting the main features within Webmail. This can be found again in top right menu.
Features found in Shaw Hosting Webmail
Rich text signatures: Fonts, formatting, pictures, and links can now all be added into signatures without any knowledge of HTML language. Go to 'Preferences' > 'Mail' -> 'Signatures'.
External email integration: Available on all current plans, connect alternate email accounts to view and manage incoming emails and create new messages directly within the inbox. Automatically integrate from Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo with your username and password. Note: Although you have the ability to integrate alternate email addresses, doing this will require entering all IMAP settings correctly.
Notes: All previously saved notes can now be found under its new name: TaskBox.
TaskBox: Create and edit tasks with varying priorities, list sub-tasks, and include notes and attachments.
- Add due dates and configurable reminders.
- Sort tasks by view, including Due Today, This Week, Later, Shared, No Due Date, and Created Date.
- Add custom tags to tasks for simple sorting and customizable views.
- Add emails to TaskBox in one click from your inbox.
Mail: This is the mail inbox where you can compose new email, read new emails and manage existing emails
Social Compose: Supporting Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, Social Compose lets you post to social media directly from your Webmail.
- Write a new social media post:
- Go to the Mail section.
- Click the Compose drop-down arrow and select Social.
- Select which feed (Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn) to post to.
- Compose your message.
- Add a hyperlink using the Link button (optional).
- Select Post Now to complete your post.
- Twitter posts must be less than 140 characters to be posted. Note: If you have written over 140 characters, the Twitter option will not work.