Learn how to access SmartSurveillance Analytics and better understand the motion patterns within your business.
How to read SmartSuveillance Heat Maps
Heat Maps allow for a quick overview of where, when, and how much motion has occurred in a specific camera’s field of view.
Get started by logging into the online portal at dashboard.meraki.com with your credentials.
Where do I find the heat map for my cameras?
- Navigate to Cameras > Monitor > Cameras.
- Select one of the cameras to monitor.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
How do I read the heat maps?
A. The image will display a range of colours to indicate motion.
- Range is from red for a large amount of motion to blue for a small amount of motion.
B. Click the magnifying glass on any of the images for a zoomed in view.
C. The icon indicates not enough motion was detected during specified time frame.
Time frame can be adjusted
- Time Resolution.
- Adjust by hour or day.
- Select a date.
- Start Date/Time-End Date/Time.