Instead of using your phone to listen to voicemail, you can have voicemail notifications and/or audio files sent to your email address.
Enable voicemail to email
- Login to smartvoice.shawbusiness.ca as either individual or group admin.
- Click Calling Features.
- Under Messaging, click the Edit button next to Voicemail Management.
- Under Voicemail Settings:
- Set Email notification with attachment to ON, to receive voicemail audio files.
- Enter an email address in the empty field(s).
- Click Save.
We recommend leaving yourself a voicemail message to test that emails are being delivered as expected.