Discover a couple of easy ways to send incoming calls directly to voicemail without any rings.
How to foward calls directly to voicemail
You can choose to send incoming calls directly to voicemail without any rings.
There are a couple of easy ways to send calls straight to voicemail: Directly from your Business Phone
- Dial *72.
- Wait for a dial tone.
- Press *98.
- Hang up.
Online from the My Shaw website
- In your browser, access my.shaw.ca.
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to the phone section.
- Select Edit beside Call Forwarding
- Select Change Call Forward.
- Forward incoming calls should be on and set as To Voicemail.