Discover how to forward your voicemail messages directly to your voicemail.
Is there a voicemail to email option?
With your voicemail settings, you can get your voicemail messages sent directly to you as an MP3 audio clip attached in an email that includes the caller’s phone number, plus a date and time stamp of the call. Also receive warning emails when your voicemail is full or nearly full.
Follow the walkthrough below to set this up.
- Open up My Shaw. and log in.
- Scroll down to the phone section.
- Select the Notifications button in Voicemail Settings.
- Select Add Email. (Up to 5 emails can be added)
- Press X to save and close the window.
Other setting under Notifications include New messages notifications
- Message light indicator settings
- Stutter alert tone settings for unheard messages