SmartVoice directories enable users to search through their locally saved contacts, recent calls, and the business’ directory of user extensions.
You can access directories using the mobile app, desktop app, and desk phone. To learn more about these options, read the following articles:
The Privacy service allows you to exclude yourself from group and company directory listings, the Auto Attendant extension, and name dialing. You can also prevent your phone status from being available to other users.
To configure privacy settings:
- Go to smartvoice.shawbusiness.ca.
- Log in using your individual credentials.
- Click Profile/911 Update.
- Under Privacy, you can choose to:
- Enable Directory Privacy
- Enable Auto Attendant Extension Dialing Privacy
- Enable Auto Attendant Name Dialing Privacy
- Enable Phone Status Privacy
- Click Save.
If you don't see the Privacy option in the online portal, contact your support team at business.shaw.ca/contact-us to have the feature added.